Monday, November 24, 2008

Strong Silent Grace

This was the day of my baby girl's funeral. Many tears were shed and many blessings were given. The message was well delivered and the music spoke straight to the heart. But what touched me most was the strong silent grace of the woman standing beside me. Not once have I seen her stagger in her faith and today was a shining example of that. Two well-meaning mothers of two beautiful baby girls attempted to hide their bundles of joy to protect my wife from the harsh reality of her loss. But this beautiful woman of God sought them out. She blessed these mothers with a genuine heart and a love that only God can provide. It caused me to pause and wonder how could a God so big fit so much of Himself into a woman of her stature? I love you Kara. You are a rock.


"Many daughters have done nobly, But you excel them all."
Proverbs 31:29 NASB

1 comments:

Unknown said...

God bless you both.
We love you.

Johnny & Patti